Asana Template Help!

I’m trying to convert a project into a template but it won’t work. It’s quite a long list tasks - is this why it won’t work?

Hi @Simone_DeBlasio

Are you saying the convert to template is not working? If so, you may want to reach out to support@asana.com and include the link to the project you want to convert.

1 Like

I need to talk to someone asap

put URGENT in the email title.

I don’t think folks here can provide technical help.

Can you describe won’t work? Do you have screenshots? Video?

CC: @Rebecca_McGrath @Marie for line of sight

You don’t have technical support? I’m trying to convert a project into a template and it’s not working. It is not converting into a template.

I am not Asana, just someone on the Forums providing help. You can find support at support@asana.com

This isn’t helpful. What is not working? What error are you getting? Do you have a screenshot or a video?

I am SO sorry!

Hey, no worries. You have an urgent need and I’m trying to help if I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s the size of the project that is stumping Asana from converting it to a template. It’s a large project… We’ll see what they come back with. Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Thanks for jumping in here, @Getz_Pro!

@Simone_DeBlasio, as mentioned by Richard, it’s best to contact our Support team with the URL to the project you’re trying to convert, along with any errors messages you’re receiving.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.