Asana Resource Guide

Hi everyone. I just published an Asana resource guide linking to all of the training videos, blog posts and webinars I’ve produced over the years. Feel free to bookmark or favourite this post as I’ll be adding to the page over time - Enjoy!

Please let me know if you have any questions about Asana. If you’re interested in improving your use of Asana further or want to discuss team training, please feel free to book a free 30-minute introductory call with me to discuss consulting options.

11 Likes

Great thanks!

Wow, this is great, thank you so much for sharing. I’ve really enjoyed your videos and blog with getting better acquainted with Asana. They helped make my decision to jump from Trello to Asana.

3 Likes

Thanks, happy to help @dianals

thanks so much. you’re guides helped me make take the leap into getting our entire company on Asana. Still working at it a few months later but it takes time. People get it slowly, but these videos help, so thank you.

1 Like

Thanks Patrick. Let me know if you’d like to discuss running a team training workshop at all as this can really fast track your teams adoption of Asana.

1 Like