Asana refuses prorated refund

Hi, Asana support,

I have emailed 3 times and chatted with an agent once (I had to re-activate my canceled account to do this), asking for a prorated refund on a one-year membership I thought I had already canceled. I am refused any flexibility on Asana’s “policy.” What a huge disappointment.
am still waiting to be contacted on my case #31849. Please help me.

Thank you,
Michelle

Hi. I am tagging a specific support rep @Maire hopes that someone will actually care.

Hi @Michelle_Hathaway and my apologies for the delay in responding to you, I was OOO for the last couple of days but replied to your DM first thing this morning. I’ve liaised with our support team who will be in touch shortly via email. Due to security reasons, we unfortunately can’t handle billing issues publicly in the Forum; I’m really sorry for not being able to assist you here with this specific issue, but if there is anything else I can do to help feel free to reach out, I’ll be more than happy to give you a hand!

Thank you, Marie. I will watch my email.

Hi Marie,

Thank you. I will watch for contact from the support team. I worked with support via email last week, but they refused a refund.

Hoping for the best,

Michelle

I am currently having the exact same issue. The way Asana handles automatically charging a full year then refusing no refunds after not following through the service that was promised is downright criminal and I intend to treat it as such. I will never again use this product and will let everyone I know that they should avoid these scammers at all costs.

I was just charged for a membership after trial without consent. I tried to cancel the membership and Asana has made it nearly impossible to do so. Has anyone had any luck?

Did they refund you?