I was able to successfully install the Asana plug in for outlook web. However, it is not working in my Safari browser (14.0.3). This is what happens
- Click on asana logo on email window to select Open Asana add in
- Asana side window opens on outlook with options to sign up or log in into Asana. Click login.
- Get a message from web outlook saying: Asana wants to display a new window. Click allow.
- New window opens with login/password ask for Asana. Fill in, hit enter.
- Goes back to Outlook where I am looking at Login page for Osana (as in step 2).
- Try again by pressing Log in, now new blank window appears and kicks me back to outlook page (no login option from Asana provided)
- If I clear history in Safari, I can do steps 2, 3 and 4 again, but then I am back to 5.
I have extensions disabled.
I tried the same thing in Chrome and it worked fine, but I use Safari much more.
Any clues are much appreciated.