Asana Logout Link Missing

I’m trying to logout of Asana (so that I can switch to a different account), and the logout link is missing. According to the help article, I should be clicking on my profile image in the top right and then seeing the logout link in the menu.

This happens in both the Asana app for Mac and the web browsers (Safari and Chrome). I’ve even tried launching it in a private window. Same result. See attached.

Any idea on how to fix?

Welcome, @Joe_Baz1,

I noticed this changed recently. A second panel to the left opens (after a slightly delay) and Log out is at the bottom:

If not the case for you, I recommend you try these troubleshooting steps, then please 1) Report your problem by going to Report a Bug, clicking the New Topic button at the right, and following the instructions, or 2) To create a support ticket, go to www.asana.com/support (make sure you are logged in to Asana) > click the chat icon at the bottom right > type “speak to an agent” > click “Yes” > click “Something Else” > click “Create a support ticket.”

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

I have the same issue since this morning. Thank you, I will open a ticket now.

1 Like

I’ve moved this post to Report a Bug because of the corroborating second report here and also another from an Ambassador in Slack.

Thanks,

Larry

I am having the same issue this morning. I have no way to log out of my account, and the secondary pop up mentioned does not appear.

Hi everyone, sorry for the trouble. This is indeed a bug, and our team is working on a fix at the moment. We’ve noticed that this is only affecting users who only have one space tied to their account, and if you create a temporary workspace, the log out button reappears.

I know it’s not the best workaround, but we do hope we will push a fix soon!

2 Likes

Thanks, @Vanessa_N!

For anyone who wants to use the workaround, it just takes a second:

1. Click your Profile image (top right corner)
  2. Click Settings
  3. Click the Account tab
  4. Click Create new workspace

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Other temporary workarounds could be to use a different browser, or an incognito window, or setup different profiles within your browser.

1 Like