Asana in Google Chrome Not Loading

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Asana is not loading on my laptop even after updating Chrome, resetting Google Chrome, trying a different browser (Edge), and changing wifi networks.

Steps to reproduce:
Once logged in just shows loading images.
Browser version:
Google Chrome 81.0.4044.138
Upload screenshots below:

Welcome to the Forum @anon65872388 and sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue!

Thank you for trying those troubleshooting steps. In order to better understand what might be the issue here would you mind testing these other steps and let me know what the results are:

• Can you please try to log in into Asana using an incognito windows.
  • Can you please run this websocket test and send me a screenshot of the results: https://connectivity-test.asana.com/

You have mentioned to have tried a different browser (edge). Can you please confirm if you were able to log in using Edge?

Thank you @anon65872388! Looking forward to your reply!

Hi Natalia,
I tried the incognito tab and was unsuccessful. It also did not work on Edge. Attached is the screenshot of the websocket test. Let me know if you need anything else!

Thanks,

Hi @anon65872388 and thank you for the follow-up!

Looks like you’re experiencing issues to connect over Websockets. Can you please confirm the following information?

1. Is this only happening to you or are other people in your Organization affected too?

2. Are you aware of any changes made to your firewall or anti-virus?

3. Could you double-check with your IT department if *.asana.com and *.sync.app.asana.com have been whitelisted?

If none of this resolves your issue, I would recommend you to contact our Support Team who will be able to take a closer look into your account and assist you further. To speed things up, make sure to add the URL of this thread so they can acknowledge all the troubleshooting steps you have already tried!

Thank you Kady! Looking forward to your reply!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.