Asana Forms: Use the Same Branch for Multiple Selections

I’m trying to how I can assign a single branch to multiple choices in a dropdown.

The scenario I have is that I have 5 branches and each of those branches may or may not apply to 10 difference choices. For example Choice 1 requires branch A & B, Choice 2 requires branch B, Choice 3 requires branch B & C, Choice 4 requires A, D, & E… etc.

It seems like a waste to have to create multiple duplicates of the same branches to accomplish this, but I can’t figure out how to make it work the way I am trying to.

Hi @Eric_Crespolini, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Great question! In this case, you would have to duplicate the branch options as it’s not possible to select a branch from another question at this time

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

For clarity I am not trying to select the branch from another question, but simply select a branch based on multiple answers to a single question. I’m not sure if that makes any difference.

Thanks for clarifying, @Eric_Crespolini! This is also not possible at this time! Feel free to create a thread in our #productfeedback with some additional details if this is something you would like to see in the future :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.