Asana Forms Secure Connection Failed

Hi,
Any sort of help is appreciated. Our team is using Asana inhouse for all our users to do their daily tasks. We recently have been using the Forms Feature and worked quite well but suddenly few weeks ago we face a problem.

Whenever we finish setting up the Form, after clicking the view form, its open another tab and fails to load at all. this has been happening for the past 2 weeks and its affecting our work. Users cant submit any forms because it wont load at all inhouse or from outside connections.

Is it a firewall issue? or is it under maintenance? We’ve been using google forms but its not very convenient and not at all integrated with our Asana workflow.

Please help?

Hi @Ed_Rahim and welcome to the Forum!

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. I would recommend you to contact directly to our Support Team, who will be able to take a closer look into this and assist you further. You can contact them following these steps: How do I contact Support

When you do, make sure to provide them the following information:

• A screenshot of the error you are receiving
  • The URL of the Form
  • The project URL where the form is connected to
  • The URL of this thread to save yourself from re-explaining everything.

Sorry for not being able to troubleshoot this via the Forum but the Support Team will be able to investigate this deeper. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!