Asana form error message large file

Hello,

I’ve created a form in Asana and someone working at our AUS office has tried to submit a request through it and got the error message attached. We’ve already tested submitting the form internally and using an external email and did not find anything wrong with it.

Please let me know if you can give any help on this.

Thanks

Rita Carvalho

Hi @Rita_Carvalho, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Could you please confirm if your colleague is still running into this issue and if so, are they receiving a specific error message?

Please have them try out the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if this resolves the issue:

Hi Rebecca,

Yes, he’s still having the issue. I’ll forward this link to him and I’ll get back to you here with the results.

Thanks for your reply!

Hi Rebecca,

So, he tried the troubleshooting steps suggested above and also opening an incognito window and it did not work. What would be the next step on this? The form still doesn’t work for him and he keeps getting the same message.

Thanks,
Rita Carvalho

Good morning Rebecca,

Please take a look below at what the user problem seems to be:

Thanks for looking into this for me. It appears that the issue is the type of document you can submit on this form.

1. First request

Translation request of 1 pagers in PDF - just tried again and should have gone through

1. Second request

Translation request for sales pitch deck by Sales Enablement created in Google Slides - getting an error

How should I submit those 2 decks on the form? Save as PowerPoint and send them through? I do not have PowerPoint on my Mac though.

Could you provide any suggestions to how he can submit the decks?

Thanks,
Rita Carvalho

Hi @Rita_Carvalho, thanks for following up!

At this time, it is not possible to upload a file size larger than 25MB. Are the files larger than this? If so, this would explain the error!

Hi Rebecca,

Yes, I believe that’s the issue. We weren’t aware of the size limit. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.