Asana Form Embed Code / Sharepoint Integration

Hi, I know this was covered in a previous forum post, but I just wanna see if there are any other Asana users who wish Forms could come with embed codes. I’m currently building an internal microsite for company’s department and would love to embed a project request Asana form directly onto the Sharepoint page. I tried to go around this problem by putting the form into an iFrame, but Asana doesn’t like that. If I was able to embed the form directly onto thee page, instead of linking out to it, UX would see an improvement.

Yes! This would be amazing. We use Sharepoint as a microsite as an internal creative services hub for our company. From the site, individuals from the company can access creative request forms, assets, SOPs, etc… Currently we are using Microsoft Forms for the creative requests and then use Microsoft Flow to have the forms automatically added to our Submission project in Asana. I would love to find a way to ditch Microsoft Forms and just be able to embed the the Asana forms. Since we are not yet on the Business plan, this feature would help me sell that upgrade.

2 Likes

have ASANA got anywhere with embedding a form? im a production co ordiantor wanting to utilise Forms for the Creative requests that come in and having it embedded would be an incredible bonus for ease of use