Asana for personal use

Hey

As always I’m finding myself a little bored with Todoist. Don’t get me wrong it’s an incredibly awesome app. Support is always there. I’ve dabbled in notion a little but it’s not really a Todoist replacement that I can see.

As of this morning on a podcast I listen to was a key figure at Asana. I thought I’d check it out and only really gone as far as signing up and seeing what the pricing structure is like especially for personal use. It’s free with no limitation on projects! I’ll give it a go and see what it’s like but have any of you used it for personal tasks and to do lists etc instead of mass projects?

Hi @BarateGites, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to the #usecases category to make it more visible to Community members looking to share their suggestions :slight_smile: I hope you don’t mind!

Asana is awesome :slight_smile: don’t hesitate if you have any question.

1 Like

Welcome to Asana! I have used the personal tasks instead of my company’s for planning my mother’s surprise 60th birthday and it went really well! I was even able to assign tasks to my sister and partner who both had not used the platform and they were able to navigate seamlessly. I would highly recommend trying it out!

2 Likes

issue got solved!!

issue got solved

1 Like

Such a great post! I love using PM Tools for personal use and I think its one of the more underrated aspects in my opinion.

I would start off by creating a Daily Operations Target List. It can be super simple, add custom fields for status, add due dates, and BOOM there you go.

Also, I’ve planned Thanksgiving Dinner with PM tools, it’s awesome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.