Asana Dashboard in Sharepoint

I need to figure out how to show progress on tasks in Sharepoint.

I love Asana and find it easy to use, but my company is high on Microsoft and is committed to using Sharepoint. So I need to figure out how to show task progress in Sharepoint, since that’s what my boss uses to figure out how hard I’m working. :wink:

It seems like a simple way to do it would be to embed the Asana Dashboard. Alternatively, I could list a bunch of tasks and completed tasks.

Anyone else have this issue? How did you solve it?

1 Like

Hi Chris,
Looks like we don’t have the Sharepoint expertise you’re looking for at this time. I recommend that you reach out to one of our integration partners. I believe that Zapier does not currently have a Sharepoint/Asana integration, so you could start by requesting the feature with them. For immediate solutions, I think Unito and/or Tray.io may provide you with the solution you’re looking for. Let us know if you have follow up questions. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Alexis

Hi @Chris_Stadler1, another great option if you have developer resources would be our open API.
Here’s documentation around our API - Asana Developers - API, Documentation & Community Support • Asana

2 Likes

I suggest using Power BI. I currently use it to provide Asana project vitals. I have not done this but I believe you csan publish from Power BI to SharePoit.

1 Like

Hi @Chris_Stadler1

I’ve got the same need. What did you end up doing?

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t see this, @Justine_Greenland_Du. I’m only a limited help anyway, since I ended up offering to contract with them instead of being internal. Much of that is because of the friction created by Microsoft products.