(Asana Android App) - Review button doesn't work

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I have a notification that “someone has requested to join a private team”.

Clicking Review doesn’t do anything on the Android app. On desktop no notification exists.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @jtown and thank you for reaching out!

Sorry for the trouble here. Let’s see if we can work on this together.

I suspect that the request might have been already accepted or denied by a team member reason why you are not seeing it on the web version and why nothing is happening on your mobile app.

Can you please confirm if this user has already been approved/denied by someone else?
Can you also confirm if anything happens when tapping on the X option?

Thank you Jonathan! Looking forward to your reply!

Honestly I don’t remember anyone trying to be accepted into the team who didn’t get accepted. I did add one team member successfully. Also removed two members who left the company recently. But this banner is showing under my personal section of Asana. Which makes it more weird.

Hi @jtown and sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you. If this issue still persists, I would encourage to contact our Support Team, who will be able to take a closer look into your account and assist you further with this issue.

To contact them, simply follow the steps outlined here: https://forum.asana.com/t/how-do-i-contact-support/19057/7?u=natalia

Thank you Jonathan! Have a nice day!

Hi @Natalia - it seems to have been resolved by itself. Probably something changed and it made this issue resolved.

1 Like

Great to hear that @jtown and thank you for letting me know :slight_smile: