Asana Academy Course - "Next" button bar is blocking content

I’m working through the Asana Academy, learning about how to use the Community Forum ironically, and am annoyed by the Next bar not being in the right place. I’ve tried changing my screen size and reloading, but it’s stuck in the wrong place, which is also blocking content.

Any other ideas?

Katie

1 Like

Hey, I just went through this, if you press the grey arrow button on the right it seems to reposition the bar so its no longer in the way, not reliably but it will let you click on Start Course if that button is covered.

1 Like

Hi @Katie_Chen, sorry to hear that you’re running into this!

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if any of these resolve the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

@Katie_Chen I faced the exact same problem when going through the forum leader course.
For me a temporary solution was also what @ReidT suggested. Then the bar jumps to a different position.

1 Like

I faced the same problem on Safari on Mac 10.14.6
What I ended up doing is using the “reader” feature of safari. You can find it on the left side of the address field of the page, when you click it you get a text based version of the website. All images and videos still appear in body, but the website formatting is stripped out.

Once in reader mode you can click on the right hand side “AA” icon to change the font style, size and color scheme to suit your preferences

This way I could go through the whole lesson, only downside is you need to get out of reader vision and back to top in order to find and click the “next” button.

Thanks, everyone for raising this issue here. We’ve fixed the problem on the backend so there’s nothing you’ll need to do on your end. Just keep taking courses and letting us know what you think. :smiley:

2 Likes