Approved Tasks not showing for Admin

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: The approved tasks are not showing the icon for admin view, just the regular task checkmark icon - but does show for individual view for other team members. See screenshot below

Steps to reproduce: I

Browser version: Version 120.0.6099.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Business

Upload screenshots below:

has this changed for the Business plans?

What is “admin view?” Can you describe the view in terms Asana uses, or show a screenshot of the surrounding areas so we can identify where the problem is?

Thanks,

Larry

And also check the “id” in the tasks URL to make sure they are exactly the same tasks and not duplicates

Hi - I run traffic for our creative team and do the advanced search with all my assignees on any given day. It was working fine yesterday and mid-day just stopped showing.

These are not duplicate tasks, some are subtasks and others are individual tasks. I no longer have the option to mark the task for approval, just to make it a milestone task.

@Charleen_Jones,

I can’t reproduce this in search results view. If I right click tasks there I can either Mark as Milestone or Mark as Approval.

But I’ve seen other reports here in the Forum and Slack of recent issues with Approvals not being available. Perhaps @Vanessa_N would know?

Yes, typically I have those choices. But at midday yesterday, it disappeared. Still shows the ones I’ve marked with the assignee view, but as an admin, I cannot see. So, strange! We have an Asana business division plan with 50 users

1 Like

Hi everyone, thanks for reporting this issue and apologies for the trouble! This was a known issue and it has been solved. You should be able to see Approvals now but let me know if you still experience any issues!

2 Likes

thank you so much for the update @Emily_Roman confirmed back to working order. All lanes clear for traffic!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.