Android My Task Compact Mode: Where is it?

We were told this feature will be coming to android “In a few weeks”, it has been over a month:

The previous post was locked so I can’t reply there. This change has impacted our company considerably, is there any updates on the Android side of things? None of our team members have received updates resolving this issue yet.

1 Like

I am also excitedly waiting for the My Task “compact mode” that is supposed to be rolling out. @Emily_Roman Can you please update us on when we should expect this? It seems a little biased to resolve the issue for 50% of the population.

Much appreciated,
Paul

Hi @Paul_Ventura_Jr and @Mr.Numbers, thanks for reaching out! Compact mode is currently available to all iOS and Android users, if you don’t see the option yet, could you please make sure your Asana app is updated to the last version?

If you still can’t find the option, could you confirm which OS and Asana app version you are using please?

Let me know if you have any questions!

@Emily_Roman I am using version 7.87.5 and I am not seeing an option for compact mode on Android. I do not have any available updates. Please advise and thank you for the prompt response!

Paul

I’m currently on 7.88.3 (7880300) and do not see the option either. I’m not sure if there’s a way to force an update, typically the app just updates automatically.

I’m on a Note 8 which is running Android 9

Thanks for confirming this information! I will investigate further and will let you know as soon as I have an update.

2 Likes

Hi all, our team has solved the issue which was preventing you to see compact mode on your Android devices. Could you have a look and confirm if you can see the feature in the overflow menu at the top right of My tasks now? Thanks!

1 Like

I confirm that I see this and . . .

:smiley: IT'S FANTASTIC!!! :smiley:

Thank you Forum team and Product team!

Larry

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.