Allow users to upload images (e.g., logos, photos) to serve as project icons

You can use windows key + .(period), the small window will appear, you can either type or search the icon.

please note that my method works in Windows 10. If you have macOS, use https://getemoji.com/ to copy and paste

1 Like

voted! Asana Team make it happen! Even a lame App like MS Team can do that.

1 Like

This is an absolutely basic feature - just came from Jira and Iā€™m already missing this feature

Keeping this thread alive. Would love to have this.

Hard to believe the feature is not hereā€¦ Discussion goes on for years for something essential. +1 !

1 Like

I want to upvote this because I have a ton of development projects and to be able to upload my own image would make organizing projects WAY easier. It would also be neat if the tiles could be grouped into columns as well (kind of like the way Boards is displayed).

1 Like

Words cannot express how important this feature is, we need images! +1

Would like to upvote this request. This is kind of essential if youā€™re working with multiple clients that each get their own project space.

This is definitely something that would hugely benefit us as a user with multiple projectsā€¦ Upvote please!

1 Like

How is this 2 years old and nothing as been done ? I feel like this is a small task that could benefits a lot to your clients.

2 Likes

Upvote. This is a necessary feature for our agency.

What she said.

Same here - missing this functionality very much

1 Like

Upvote.

+1
Iā€™ve been using Asana for years in several orgs, and am constantly surprised when I find that this is still not a feature anytime I setup a project. Please add support for this.

It would be one thing if you had 100s of preset icons to choose from (even using Font Awesome or Material Icons or some other library). But itā€™s a pretty small selection, and letā€™s be honestā€¦ the preset icons are very lackluster.

1 Like

Hi,

Is it possible to add own logo to Project? Now I can choose build-in logo and choose color. I just wanted to add my own custom logo to each project.

Thanks
K.

Hi,

This is currently not possible.

1 Like

Hi @KrzysztofB, While this feature isnā€™t available at this time, hopefully itā€™s something our Product team can implement in the future

We do have an existing thread for this feature request in the #productfeedback category so Iā€™ve gone ahead and merged your post with the existing one to consolidate feedback.

Iā€™ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile:

Many thanks for info. Good to know, that there are many of us waiting for that feature. Nice that your are working on it :slight_smile:

Just wanted to chime in here! My business partner has requested that we switch over from Asana to Monday.com so we can to incooperate photoā€™s as icons on our project boards when we discuss our projects in our weekly meetings. I prefer Asana over Monday for a lot of reasons but this is a major reason heā€™d prefer we change project managment. Please consider adding this feature, it adds a lot of value!

1 Like