Allow to switch between spaces from the sidebar

I have been using Asana personally for a while now, and recently started using it too inside a team. Now I had to look around for a couple days to event find out how to switch from my personal workspace to the team workspace, and it doesn’t work at all how I would have expected it to work.

Currently, I need to click on my profile to switch, but it would make way more sense from a UX perspective to have the other ‘workspace’ listed in the left sidebar below my personal workspace. This way I can see all tasks both personal and professional in one window, and together on my tasks list.

Is it possible to do this? This Would make the ux much better.

1 Like

This is a highly requested feature, you can search the forum for existing threads. I myself is part of more than 30 orgs so I can definitely relate ^^

For example Viewing all assigned tasks across multiple workspaces

1 Like

Hi @Davincible and thanks for your feedback!

I’ve gone ahead and modified the title of your post so it better reflects your feedback and is more discoverable to other community members. I would also recommend voting on thread shared by Bastien above as well as Shortcut to switch between Workspaces/Organizations that are directly related to this topic.

On my end, I’ll make sure to keep you posted when I have some updates related to this topic!

2 Likes