Allocating time in calendar to complete tasks

Hi. Im a newbie.
I use Handle to transfer tasks into my calendar so I can visually schedule them in to my day amongst my meetings, adjusting the time needed to complete.
Is there a way to do this using Asana?

1 Like

Hi @Geoff_Hales. Welcome to the Community! We’re happy to have you. In addition to using Asana’s calendar view, there is indeed a way to transfer Asana tasks to your calendar. I recommend that you use Asana’s sync to calendar option, which you can learn about in detail here.

The Sync to Calendar option helps you meet deadlines by syncing your tasks to Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, Outlook, or any calendar that allows you to subscribe by URL.

You can sync any project, tag, or My Tasks list to an external calendar.

Once synced, you will see tasks with due dates from that project as all day events. You can click each event to visit the task in Asana.

What kind of work are you doing in Asana and using your calendar for? If you’re using Asana for an editorial calendar, for example, we can help you customize your workflow even more. :slight_smile:

Calendar sync is only one way, right?

@Ehren_Dimitry you can also sync from external calendars to Asana through Zapier :tada: Asana Integrations | Connect Your Apps with Zapier