Affiliate Program

+1. I love your product and will be happy to promote it.

4 Likes

I have our international company running on Asana. We love it! I have so many clients that could also benefit from it so strongly encourage Asana to create an Affiliate program.

2 Likes

I love your product, I already list you as a partner on my website, but I would love to be an affiliate when you go live!

2 Likes

Add my name to the list of people requesting a bona fide Affiliate program.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to take part in the affiliate program as well. I have a learning community of event pros that need this service. Please keep us updated of when it launches.

1 Like

Any news on when the affiliate programme will be launching? Can we get added to a list?

1 Like

Could you please add a email signup form to notify us when the affiliate program launches? Iā€™m interested in promoting Asana.

1 Like

Please also notify me if the program launches.

This is a no brainer for the business - launch already! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would definitely like to see an affiliate program as well. Please add me to the list.

Would also be interested in Affiliate program. Big desire to implement Asana in our clientsā€™ businesses.

How is there no affiliate program? Any news on it yet?

1 Like

Did the affiliate program ever get off the ground? As a long time user and proponent of Asana, I would be very interested in this. TIA

Any word on an Asana affiliate program?

1 Like

Anything on the affiliate program. These seems to be a very high request. Canā€™t think of why Asana wouldnā€™t role out with this already. It would make for a massive increase in users.

I am also interested in an Affiliate Program.

IĀ“d also be interested.

@Alexis Iā€™d be very interested in an affiliate program too :slight_smile:

Also interested in an affiliate program

1 Like

We have online training platform for doctors were the main tool could be Asana. If you give us an affiliate program, we could get you a new paid subscriber every 2 days.