Administrator rights

Hey there Asana-Community,

We just started using this app. We created two different businesses for two different companies. One of them was founded by my colleague, the other one by me.

So here’s the question:
I can create teams in the business I created but not for the one the other person founded and vice versa. Is there any possibility to give admisitration rights to the other company members within the free version?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Kind regards

1 Like

Hi @Lena_Mittelbach! Admins rights are actually a Premium feature (https://asana.com/guide/help/premium/admins), so if you are in a free Organization, these should not be available to you or your colleague. That said, if you are both full members of each others Organization, you should have no problem creating Teams in each other Orgs. If the option is not available it might be due to the fact that you have added your colleague as Guest (Asana FAQs and common questions | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide) of your Organization rather than a full a member (and vice versa)! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, those trying out free Asana have absolutely ZERO security? That’s totally unacceptable. The creator of the account should, by default, be the one who can AT LEAST moderate team member tack comments. That they cannot is extremely telling of Asana’s business model. I’m not referring to a free account having an Admin console, but to the account creator having control over what his team posts. Free Yahoo Groups gives users that ability and a complete set of admin tools. Why can’t Asana? Unacceptable.