Add “# of days” field to the Asana library for calculating schedules

I suggest adding a “# of days” field to the Asana library for creating schedules. This field would allow users to use project templates more effectively, so we can configure the template with # of days per each task and then the project start and end dates could then configure all the granular schedule dates from that.

It already exists: create a project, make it a template, assign a start and/or due date on the project. Then when creating a project based on the template, you are offered to shift all the dates based on a new start date or new end date.

Welcome to the Forum @carmen.arnold and thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Adding to @Bastien_Siebman reply, sounds like your request is similar to: Project Templates- Dynamic Due Dates (T+)

If that’s the case, please let me know and I’ll be happy to merge them to consolidate feedback.

Looking forward to your reply! :slight_smile:

Also, @carmen.arnold, please note that what you’re asking for is exactly what’s available in the Dynamic Duration workflow type of my Flowsana integration.