Add Catalan to the list of available languages

Catalan is a language spoken by more than 10 million people. It is the 13th most spoken language in Europe. It is the official language in Spain and the only official language in Andorra. It is very present on the internet (check, for example, its Wikipedia (ca.wikipedia.org)). It is the language of Catalonia and, therefore, also of Barcelona, one of the most important technological hubs in Europe and the world. I know hundreds of developers, scientists, researchers, creators, and so on that would love to be able to use Asana in their language. That is why I ask you to include Catalan in the list of languages available in the application. I am totally open and willing to collaborate if necessary to make it a reality. Just feel free to contact me, I will be happy to help and tell you more about it.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, @Jordi_Cluet_i_Martin! We don’t have immediate plans to support Catalan in Asana but I will send your feedback to our product team and I’ll let you know if we have plans in the future :slight_smile:

Any and good news?

I love to work in Catalan :slight_smile: