Add Calendar Background Colors

Is there a away to make the background colors of the calendar a bit more different. I have a hard time differentiating between the white and the very light gray colors of the calendar. Seems like it would be nice to have the current month shown in white and then the past/future months to show in a darker gray color so you could definitely see the difference.

Please consider backgrounds that are “basic” colors.

The beautiful scenery is nice, but the contrast of colors are not as easy on the eyes, esp. For those who require software for those who are differently abled and eyesight issues. Even a deep deep dark wood would be great if you don’t want to do basic colors.

P. S. The context here mostly applies in kanban / board view. Ty.

1 Like

Hi @Joed_Lopez1, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! and thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We already have a thread on this topic so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the main thread to consolidate feedback. We don’t have immediate plans to implement this feature but I’ll let you know if we have any news in the future!

It will be nice to be able to change the color of the calendar view background. It is helpful to have a darker background at times with bright colors for the tasks.

Thank You!

Hi @India_Jones, thanks for providing this feedback! :slight_smile:

Hopefully this is something our Product team can implement! I’ll let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile: