Right now I have a team on Asana with 15 possible members. Is it possible to assign a team member account to someone new after removing someone else? Or can you only assign each account once?
Thanks in advance!
Hi @agrobleben and welcome to the Forum
If one of your colleague is leaving (let’s call him User 1) and you’d like to re-assign their work to someone new (User 2), I would recommend following these steps:
- Access User 1 “My Tasks” (you can easily do so by entering and clicking their name in the search bar)
- Multiselect all their tasks and add a “User 1” tag (Just so you can easily find them later.
- Remove User 1 from your Organization
- Add User 2 to your Organization
- Access your “User 1” tag via the Search bar
- Multiselect all tasks with this tag
- Reassign tasks to User 2
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any follow-up questions!
Thanks a lot for your answer! I forgot to mention that we only have Asana Basic. Is it still the same process?