Accidentally deleting Tasks holding backspace

I’ve found that it’s way to easy to delete task by just backspacing after clicking on task name. Task simply disappear without any warning and not going to recycle bin.

Hi Mike,
I have yet to duplicate this type of behavior. Usually only a backspace will delete the last character in the task name. Usually a tab backspace is the key combo to delete a task. Is this what is happening?

1 Like

Hi Mark,

I mean holding backspace.

Mike

Hey @Mike_Kravtsov, thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. To work around this I would recommend adding some text to the Description of your Task, once this has been done you should no longer be able to accidentally delete it by simply holding backspace.

Could you please test this and let me know if this resolves your issue?

Hey @Edda,
Yes, it helps. If I have something in the Description instead of disappearing task goes to Deleted.
I think it’s not the best implementation: some kind of warning will be better.
I will be very careful with tasks.
Thank you for help.

Thanks for getting back to me on this @Mike_Kravtsov.

I absolutely see what you mean here, I will leave your thread in the #productfeedback category to allow other users to vote for it. Thanks so much again for taking the time to share your feedback on this!