Ability to see and edit Custom Fields visible in Microsoft Team Integration

Hello everyone,

At this moment, there is a very basic integration between Asana and Microsoft Team.
The integration allows you to view a project with the tasks in it. It allows you to add a task.
If you are a business or premium user and have access to custom fields feature [which is one of the best features in ASANA, those custom fields will not be visible within the integration.
If you click anywhere on the screen, a new window opens and takes you to the broswer version of ASANA. I personally believe this is not effective, and deems the integration extremely basic (if not useless).

Having the custom fields not only visible, but also editable through the integration will enhance the usability of ASANA and its integration. Microsoft Teams is currently used as enterprise solution. It will always dominate over the Asana coinversation feature. But Asana as a whole has tons of features that Microsoft does not offer. so it would be good to have the integration capability enhanced and looked into…

Any thoughts? can we get some votes on this please?

Thanks!

Hi @Rashad_Issa :wave:

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I have slightly edited the title so other users can easily discover this request and upvote it. I hope it’s OK :slight_smile:

Have a great day Rashad!

1 Like