Ability to Pin Tasks

This is what I came here to say! We do something similar where we’ll create an example task for others to follow and would love to ensure that task remains at the top.

We also create “time tracking” tasks and typically have a section dedicated to each deliverable (and therefore a time tracking task for each deliverable) and I’d like to be able to pin the time tracking task to the top of each section (that time tracking task also houses instructions and expectations surrounding the deliverable) :blush:

Is there an update on this? The current workaround doesn’t work for my team as we use the board layout.

I would love top pin tasks

+1 to this. Would absolutely love this feature.

1 Like

Another vote for pinning. C’mon, Asana! Help us out!

1 Like

I’d also love the option to pin tasks in a Board view, so I’m throwing in my vote!

1 Like

I also want this feature, I want to pin a ticket in the board view. Super necessary! : )

3 Likes

Agreed, I would love this feature! Especially on board view.

3 Likes

Adding my vote for this feature! Would absolutely love the ability to pin tasks on board view.

1 Like

I very much need to pin some tasks at the top of Sections in Board view.

1 Like

I agree with Eric. While Sections are a great workaround for list view, that doesn’t work in board view when you need a task pinned to the top of your section. It would be important for me as well to be able to pin via board view

Another vote for the ability to pin a task to the top

1 Like

Another vote for this feature–a pinned section doesn’t work well for me because it is just one task. I can put it in the project description, but then not easily visible and people need to remember it is there.

I would also like to add a vote to add a pin feature for tasks within sections. Particularly in board view.

I would like this as well!

Adding my note!

I need this too!

Adding my vote, pinning certain tasks to the top of sections would be very helpful as well. While its nice to have different ways to add tasks its really frustrating that they aren’t consistent in where the task lands, for example hitting the plus to add a task puts it at the top while you can also go to the bottom of the section and add a task and it sits at the bottom.

Also need the ability to do this. 5 years in the making can we get pinned tasks already?

Also adding my voice to this request. Especially for kaban boards this feature would be very helpful.

1 Like