Ability to disable pop up notifications when creating/copying/deleting a project or task

Can you move the notifications to the right side? So that it’s not blocking the left panel.

1 Like

Please prioritise this! It would solve a lot of UXUI problem and increase speed. Just put the notifications to the bottom right corner. Thanks!

1 Like

My team finds the toasts extremely annoying.

1 Like

Has this been resolved?
I need to stop this pop up as well.

1 Like

Please add a feature to stop this.

1 Like

This is absolutely a show stopper. We have a lot of rules and you must wait 30 seconds for these to go away. They appear over critical parts of the UI, and I cannot view my tasks, create new ones, or navigate to different projects.

1 Like

I believe I’ve commented on a thread about these pop up notifications in the past, but jumping in again because they are incredibly disruptive and there’s still no way to disable them.

1 Like

My team is refusing to use rules because of these. How has this issue been ignored for this long?

Hi, has this issue been resolved? Is there any way to disable these popups? They are needlessly distracting.

2 Likes

Why has this not been resolved. I have tried the workaround but it only works for one workspace at a time so you have to set up multiple

I am honestly baffled that this issue has not been addressed or resolved after 5 years. The entire left side of my screen is blocked by popups when creating new tasks. They do not disappear, and remain there until I actively close them. I’d rather use my time to do something productive then to clean up these obstructions. t’s a burden and leaving these popups there serves no purpose whatsoever.

Jumping in to boost this yet again. There’s no reason for these to be so disruptive. The “undo” option might be useful to those new to Asana in case of duplicate tasks, etc., but at the very least we should have an option within our settings to control the time they remain visible and/or turn them off completely.