Ability to create Sub-Teams for improved navigation and team orgaization

Does Asana have plans on their Product Roadmap to include another level or multiple levels of Organizational Hierarchy to allow for the use of Sub-Teams or a similar functionality? Ideally, creating a mechanism to separate out organizational levels that have multiple layers and/or different workload focused teams within the same organization? Or perhaps does the functionality already exist, perhaps at the admin level, and I just don’t see it? Feels like it might be easier for multi-layered organizations to more efficiently structure workloads in the application. Maybe I’m the only one who is thinking like this since I don’t see much on the subject in the posts?

I agree it would be helpful for managing large orgs.

2 Likes

Hi @anon62427974, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! As it stands, it’s currently not possible to create sub-teams. The current Asana structure allows you to create an Organization, teams, projects, tasks and subtasks:

We don’t have plans to update this structure at the moment and create subteams but I will share your feedback with our product team so it can be considered in the future. We also have a popular threads where you can upvote for this feature: Project Folders (sub-teams).

I hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.