Ability to "archive all" notifications to top or bottom of list in iOS app

While scrolling a long list of notifications, it would be useful to be able to “archive all” notifications to the top of the list or to the bottom of the list, relative to your current scroll position. I often quickly scan my list of notifications but need to exit the app before finishing, so I avoid choosing the current “archive all” option. Archiving individual notifications in a long list is not preferable. Thank you for your consideration!

Hi @JohnnyHuynh, thanks for this feedback!

Could you please confirm if you are updated to the most recent version of the app? Currently, the “Archive all” button in the iOS inbox can be found in the top right corner, in the three-dot menu. You can access this from any point within your inbox.

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hello @Rebecca_McGrath! I do have the button you’re referring to, but it doesn’t address the scenario I am experiencing. Please see below clarification:

If I’m scrolling through the five notifications below, I get to #3 and I want to only archive notifications #1 through #3. I’d like the option to “archive from here up” at #3. That would leave notifications #4 and #5 unread for me to address another time I’m ready. The current “archive all” button would remove items I’m not yet ready to archive.

Based on this clarification, can you please unmark this topic as “solved”?

Thank you for your consideration!
Johnny

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.