Ability to add Images in Form question descriptions

I would like to include images in the question descriptions in a form. That will allow me to give visual examples to people who are filling out the form rather than just written descriptions.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Michael_Windsor and thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! Please don’t forget to cast your vote :slight_smile:

Will we be able to add images to forms like we have here? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqN2VJwbovE7TDfVJmatYkr8xvv63BY_E41mh8Y8bmhol14A/viewform

Hi @eugene2, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

We already have a thread requesting this feature so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with Ability to add Images in Form question descriptions to centralize feedback.

I also suggest you to check Forms are now even more powerful and customisable! to see more information about a recent update in Forms!

Thank you Emily! It’s great that you guys have started providing forms!

1 Like

As a media company, this is HUGE need for questionnaires. Typeform does this well but doesn’t integrate how we’d like through Asana.

4 Likes

Please add this! I have a business card form I’m creating that has two different versions I would like people to see. Without images, it’s very difficult to get that idea across.

1 Like

This would also make it quicker to take a screenshot and immediately pasting it to the form!

This similar issue is tracked here as well: Paste Images directly into Form Description field - #4 by Simon_Gloor

This would be a great help showing our colleagues what their change request relates to on the front-end. Sometimes this is very difficult to describe using words alone.

I would LOVE to be able to add images to a multichoice field. We are a design company. I’d like clients to be able to select font and design styles they like by looking at images. Would be so helpful!

4 Likes

Love to have this feature enabled.

Would love to see this feature too! Please Asana, make it happen :slight_smile:

This would be a good feature to have when people complete surveys for us as it will prompt them on what images to take on site.

This keeps coming up for us. In our forms we sometimes need an image reference to help the requester make selections. We link out at times but that is becoming a bigger complaint that I am seeing. It would be awesome if we could put in an image… and maybe down the road even make images be options :slight_smile:

Maybe it’s an image in the form we could connect or associate to a custom field in the project.

Natalia - has there been any progress on this since the first post (2 years ago)? We really would love to see this feature come to life.

1 Like

Hi all and thanks again for your feedback and your patience!

I’m delighted to share that pictures are now supported in Forms questions!

Picture

We hope that you are as excited as you are to see this feature come to life, and we can’t wait to hear what you think! Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us, and for your patience while we worked on this!

Please note this feature is currently available to 10% of our customers and will become available to all Premium/Business/Enterprise customers within a week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.