5 minutes with Jason, our Forum Champion

Industry: IT & Program Management
Asana user since: 2014

How did you first learn about Asana?

I was first introduced to Asana back in 2009, when I was looking for a tool to work across my Apple, Android and PC gadget landscape as a To Do List and Project Tool. At that staged the Android app didn’t exist and the iPad version wasn’t very good so I ended up using other tools. I came back to it in 2014 and have been using it exclusively to manage My Self and the Project I am running.

How do you use Asana the most?

I use it mainly as my own personal management tool to make sure I deliver the Projects that I am responsible for.

Why did you decide to join the Asana Forum Champion program?

The main reason was that I believe Asana is a great tool and I enjoy the opportunity to help others to get the most out it. Plus I have learnt so much about how to use Asana since joining the Champion Program.

What do you enjoy the most about being an Asana Forum Champion?

Apart from helping others get the best out of Asana, I really enjoy the interactions and contribution from the wide variety of people in the Forum…

What is your favorite Asana feature?

Whilst it doesn’t do everything, I really enjoy the flexibility of it and how I can adapt and make it and my personal workflow work together.

9 Likes

Congratulations, @Jason_Woods !

I’ve read many of your always-helpful posts, learned from you, and it’s great to see you recognized this way.

Thanks for your time here, and wisdom,

Larry

2 Likes

Thanks heaps @lpb

I have just been catching up on the Community and see you have jumped in head first giving heaps of value back to the community… Well done and am looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Jason…

2 Likes