2 actions may or may not be triggered depending on the order in which they are set

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
2 actions may or may not be triggered depending on the order in which they are set

Steps to reproduce:
1st action (the one above): move the spot, then I want to add an AND to modify the action menu, but it’s grayed out.
On the other hand
2nd action (the one below): I did it in reverse order and no problem there

Browser version:
Chrome Version 120.0.6099.71

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
Enterprise

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Hi @Julien_RENAUD,

Could you share a little more context to help us troubleshoot (feel free to DM me if you’re not comfortable posting in the forum). It would be helpful to understand what the triggers are and what “:gear: Action EOS” is (although I suspect it’s a custom field?)

Here is another screenshot:

And I can’t add the action on the CF unless it is created first before the action of moving in another project (the other project also has the same CF)

@Julien_RENAUD, as discussed by DM I think this issue is happening because you can’t edit a CF belonging to the original project after you move the task to another project. I’m closing this task out, but feel free to re-open it if you get a chance to replicate the issue with multi-homing the task in a second project instead of moving it to another project!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.